Cruise Ship Passengers - Morning 2 Tank Boat Trip 9 AM
- Location: Cozumel, Quintana Roo
- Product code: PCTFXU
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CRUISE SHIP DIVERS
- 8:30 AM check-in, 9 AM departure - 2 tank dive in The National Marine Park.
- PLEASE BE SURE YOUR DOCKING TIMES ARE REFLECTED IN LOCAL TIME AS SOMETIMES CRUISES RUN ON “SHIP TIME” WHICH IS AN HOUR AHEAD OR BEHIND LOCAL TIME.
- Gear rental is available on the “extras screen” (extra cost) during the booking process.
- Park fees and taxes included. No hidden costs.
-Trip returns around 2 pm *Please note we require 48 hours' notice to cancel, diving is NON-REFUNABLE & must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- PAYMENT REQUIRED IN FULL
-If you require any changes made to your reservation, we will send a payment request at the time of
confirming your booking.
-It is required to meet at our shop at least 40 minutes prior to departure.
-We do not have a grace time for departures, we leave at 9 AM.
-WE DO NOT OFFER ANY REFUND FOR CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OF
YOUR CHECK IN TIME REGARDLESS OF SHIP DELAYS OR MECHANICAL ISSUES. REFUNDS
ARE ONLY OFFERED IF THE COZUMEL HARBORMASTER CLOSES AQUATIC ACTIVITY.
-Scuba Life Does NOT Pick up at Cruise Terminals
We cater to cruise ship passengers effectively as we are conveniently located at Marina Fonatur, just a couple of minutes away by TAXI from the International Cruise Terminal and Puerta Maya Terminal and about 15 minutes away from Punta Langosta Pier. Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/bsYfNFz3XCo
Please read our terms and conditions